Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 16 of the 2016 season: I'm liking Snowbasin Resort, my second session with clear conditions

Topping off the EPIC day with my favorite Polygamy Porter beer. 






EPIC spring conditions:
Making continuous black/blue runs non-stop to the bottom without getting tired - finally in snowboard shape? I'm talking 3000 vertical plus feet. From the top of the Mt Allen Tram at 9300 feet all the way to the base at 6100 feet. Easy conditions from small powder stashes to soft groomers.
Again after awhile I found myself at the Strawberry lift taking run after run in this wide open expansive area, WoHoo...



Highlights
: EPIC
Temperatures:    20-55
Sky:   Bluebird
Conditions:   Groomed, powder stashes
Duration: 5 hours
Schooled:  Small powder stashes in the scrub brushes could still be found




A different Google maps perspective


No comments:

Post a Comment