Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Winter 2016 Day 14: Park City - suppose to be 10-12 inches of powder, but.....

Monster dump in the Wasatch Mountains. From all of the tweets, texts and emails it sounded fantastic.
Got up early and arrived at the resort parking lot and in the lift line by 8:55, line wasn't to bad. I was on the lift heading up to the top of the mountain by 9:10. As I ride up I see the place is practically track out already. Finally it's about 9:45 and I get to the top of the 4th lift,  McConkey's lift and aim for my favorite runs. Georgeanna and Tycoon only to find them demolished..... well I had a plan B. So I headed over to the Bonanza lift and rode the blue/green groomers with about 2-4 inches of fresh snow on top.


Highlights:  2-4 inches of freshies on top of some groomers
Temperatures:  18 -40  
Sky:   partly sunny
Conditions:   Fun 2-4 inches on top of soft groomers
Duration:  2.5 hours - a before work session


No comments:

Post a Comment